As of May 7, 2021, CHA Dental Clinic will temporarily not be accepting new patients age 19 years and older.
This change will only impact new patients ages 19 and older who attempt to schedule a new patient appointment for comprehensive care.
- CHA will not cancel anyone who is currently scheduled for services, regardless of age.
- CHA will finish all current treatment plans for patients, regardless of age.
- CHA Dental Staff will continue to schedule for 6 month continuing care for current patients, regardless of age.
- Patients age 19 and older who are current patients can continue to be scheduled for routine care (comprehensive care, prophylaxis, restorative, etc.)
Cabarrus Health Alliance has two offices, one in Concord and one in Kannapolis in addition to a traveling mobile unit, in an effort to make affordable and high-quality dental care easily accessible throughout the community. The program offers preventive and restorative dental services, along with oral health education. Cabarrus Health Alliance takes a comprehensive approach to providing accessible and affordable dental care throughout the community.
- Preventive and restorative care is offered for both children and adults.
- The mobile unit visits each Cabarrus County and Kannapolis City School at least once per school year. Consent forms are sent home with every student at the beginning of the year and the dental staff works closely with the school nurse to schedule students.
- Emergency appointments are available on a daily basis at our two dental clinics - Please begin calling at 7:30 for same day appointments at 704-920-1070.
(please click location for more information and directions)
Mobile Dental Unit - The mobile unit visits each Cabarrus County and Kannapolis City School at least once during the school year.
Appointments and Hours of Operation
For an appointment or billing questions, please call 704-920-1070.
7:30am - 5:00pm
Eligibility and Payment Options
Our dental services are available for any child or adult, regardless of residency. Cabarrus Health Alliance accepts most major private insurance policies. CHA also accept Medicaid and NC Health Choice. Both Medicaid and NC Health Choice cover dental services for children under the age of 18. CHA provides a sliding fee scale for Cabarrus County residents who do not have dental insurance. This means that patients pay a rate for dental care that is based on their income. Patients must bring in proof of income (such as a pay stub), in order for our staff to determine their eligibility. If you are interested in learning more about your payment options and projected cost of treatment, call 704-920-1070.