International Travel provides vaccines, health information, and safe travel education for persons planning to travel for business or pleasure throughout the world. International Travel services help to assure that travelers are equipped with information and vaccines needed to have a safe time to their planned destination.
Services Offered/Available Vaccines
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- MMR (measles, mumps and rubella)
- Typhoid (injection)
- Typhoid (oral)
- Td / Tdap
- Rx for Malaria prevention
- Yellow Fever
Appointment Information and Hours of Operation
8:00am - 3:00pm
For further information or to schedule an appointment please call 704-920-1231 and leave your name, travel plans, departure date, and phone number. Your call will be returned in one (1) working day.
Eligibility and Payment Options
All services are personalized and based on the traveler's itinerary, planned activities, and health history. There is a fee for services provided. Payment in cash, check, or credit card is expected at the time of service.
Step 1: Call 704-920-1231 to schedule your appointment.
Step 2: Complete the Travel and Health History form then choose one of the options below:
- Print and fax the completed form and a copy of your shot record to 704-445-7595.
- Email the completed form and a copy of your shot record using our Zix email encryption service.
Please make sure all fields on the form is completed as to not delay your appointment.
- For Ages 60 and over, a note is required from Primary Care Physician for Yellow Fever vaccination
- For children ages 9 months to 11 years, a note is required from Primary Care Physician for Yellow Fever vaccination
- For children ages 2 years to 11 years, a note is required from Primary Care Physician for Thyphoid vaccination
- For children under 12 years old needing the Malaria pills, they should get a prescription from their Primary Care Physician to take to their pharmacy.
Please note that choosing email does not guarantee security of your personal information during transmission. Email is not a secured way to transmit data.