Are you pregnant and currently using alcohol or other substances? Please contact the Cabarrus Health Alliance for comprehensive, compassionate care for you and your baby.
Services Offered through the SUN Clinic:
- Prenatal Care by an OB/GYN with specialized training in addiction
- Ultrasound, lab and fetal monitoring
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) - Buprenorphine
- Licensed mental health and substance use providers
- Nutritional counseling
- Case Management services
- Individual recovery supports
- Certified Peer Support Specialists
- Referrals for WIC, dental care, and newborn care
Appointments, Hours of Operation and Location
To make an appointment, call 704-920-1289. Any phone call will be returned within 4 hours during operating hours.
8:00am to 5:00pm
Cabarrus Health Alliance
300 Mooresville Rd.
Kannapolis, NC 28081
Eligibility and Payment Options
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurances (please call to make sure we are in network), sliding-fee scale for those eligible, and self-pay.
The inability to pay will not prevent anyone from receiving needed services, please call to discuss - 704-920-1289.
- Russell Suda, MD
- Megan Easterday, MD
- Clare Palmer, RDN, LDN
- Ashley Goodman, RN
- LuAnn Campbell, RN
- Monique White, RN
- Ashley Bass, RN
- Jennifer Yates, CPSS
The SUN Clinic is a part of the SUN Project which is done in collaboration with the Cabarrus Partnership for Children.