Notice of Non-Discrimination and Accessibility
Cabarrus Health Alliance complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity). Cabarrus Health Alliance] does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity).
Cabarrus Health Alliance:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
• Qualified sign language interpreters
• Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
• Qualified interpreters
• Information written in other languages
• Information about our accessible language services can be found here.
- If you need these services, contact 704-920-1000
If you believe that Cabarrus Health Alliance has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), you can file a grievance with:
Cabarrus Health Alliance
300 Mooresville Rd
Kannapolis, NC 28083
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, email or online (click here). If you need help filing a grievance, Melissa Blovsky is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.